- Work 3 x 24-hour shifts per week.
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) does not have to re-locate to area.
- Must have 2+ years experience in emergency medicine and/or urgent care
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) needs to have Emergency Room (ER)/Acute Care Certification and be able to do central lines, intubate, run codes, chest tubes.
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) will not have physician direct back-up for the most part it will be done by telemedicine.
- $150,000 base salary.
- Competitive benefits package through hospital district.
For more information on this position and other physician assistant (PA) and nurse practitioner (NP) jobs contact The Lewis Group at (800) 460-8159.
Visit our Indeed.com Career Page for more physician assistant (PA) and nurse practitioner (NP) opportunities throughout the Midwest and Southwest.