The Lewis Group is a healthcare search firm specializing in the recruiting and placement of physician assistant/nurse practitioner professionals throughout the Midwest/Southwest. Information on our current positions is listed below:
- Hospital in Southern New Mexico is looking to hire a full-time nurse practitioner to work with their gastroenterology team. Outpatient setting, work Monday-Friday, daytime hours, no call. Competitive salary based on experience, strong benefits package through hospital organization, will consider new NP school graduates with prior gastro experience.
- Hospital in Southern New Mexico is looking to hire a full-time nurse practitioner to work in an outpatient urgent care setting. Work Monday-Friday, daytime hours, no call. Competitive salary based on experience, strong benefits package through hospital organization. Need to have 1+ years’ experience in urgent care or emergency medicine.
- Primary care clinic in Southeast New Mexico seeking a nurse practitioner for a full-time position. See patients of all ages. Work Monday-Friday, daytime hours, occasional Saturdays. $84,000 base salary with generous performance bonus structure and competitive benefits package.
- Hospital located in small community less than one hour from Houston looking to hire a full-time physician assistant or nurse practitioner to work in their emergency room. Work Monday-Friday, daytime hours, PM call coverage once a week, weekend call coverage once a month, must re-locate to area due to call coverage requirements. Competitive base salary, full benefits package through hospital organization. 2+ years’ experience in emergency medicine/urgent care setting as PA or NP required.
- Family practice clinic in small Texas community looking to hire a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with opportunity to take over practice in the future. Retiring physician would like to bring in an experienced NP or PA to work full-time and eventually take over the well-established practice. Seeking candidates with 2+ years’ experience in family practice/primary care. Schedule is Monday-Friday, daytime hours. Excellent opportunity for NP/PA looking for autonomy and an opportunity to own their own practice in time.
This is our most up-to-date list, however it changes often, for additional details on these positions and additional full-time, part-time and locums opportunities contact Jerry with The Lewis Group at 800-460-8159 or send c.v. to 866-853-2039 (fax) / firstname.lastname@example.org.